1. Be over 18 2. Have a mic and Discord 3. Be activley weekly in PUBG and Discord. 4. Be EU or NA (or speak english and play in those servers/timezones)Further details see below sections.
- IA. First and foremost, this is an active group of player's, it is what keeps the group alive. It is a requirement to be active weekly in Discord and PUBG in order to remain a member of 3rd Gaming [3rd]. You will need to be seen by other members of the group in Discord and playing PUBG weekly to maintain member status.
- IB. Failure to do so will result in your removal from [3rd]. You may not be notified once removed but can assume you are removed if you fail to remain active. If removed for inactivity you must re-apply to join and start over. This includes passing recruitment phase again unless approved by an admin for outstanding circumstances (eg, illness, hardware failure, vacation, ect)
- IC. Members with over 1 year of active status in [3rd] may apply for "alumni" status to remain in the group socially without activity requirements.
- IIA. 3rd Gaming has a strict no cheating or hacking policy. Player's who acquire a Steam VNC ban will be removed from 3rd gaming. If caught cheating by any means you will be removed from 3rd Gaming.
- IIB. Furthermore, 3rd Gaming will work with outside parties such as BlueHole Inc, ESL, and Valve to report and facilitate cheating investigations.
- IIIA. 3rd Gaming is an over 18 group and conversations in Discord may get "spicy" to say the least. Profanity, vulgarity, joking around, and "weird shit" is the norm. We call this "banter" and its to be expected. However, some behavior may not be tolerated.
- IIIB. Hate speech and blatant racism will not be tolerated. 3rd Gaming in an international gaming organization and includes members of all races and ethnic backgrounds. 3C. Verbally assaulting or "bullying" other 3rd members with malicious intent is not acceptable.
- IIID. This is a fairly chill group, regular patterns of violent outburst, rage quits, and aggressive mental instability will not be tolerated.
- IIIE. When playing in public servers (not tournament games) there is no chain of command or rank structure. Use good communication, team-play atmosphere, and cooperation. DO NOT force others to follow your orders and commands. Be diplomatic, listen to each other, work as a team, not a totalitarian dictatorship.
- IIIF. English is the official language of 3rd Gaming. This is especially important due to the multinational group we have in the EU. Speaking other languages while in squad play is forbidden.
- IIIIA. If you join 3rd Gaming, it is not allowed to be a member of another clan in PUBG. Doing so may result in dismissal from 3rd gaming. We have learned in the past that this creates several problems regarding conflict of interest.
- IIIIB. However, special circumstances (eg, local LAN club, pro esports team, ect maybe approved, ask admin to clarify).
- IIIIC. It is allowed to be in another clan which supports games other than PUBG.
- IIIID. Recruiting for or spying for other competing PUBG clans is against the rules and will result in a immediate ban. Any actions which imply malice intent, defamatory comments, or otherwise harm 3rd Gaming will result in a lifetime ban.
- VA. Our clan's official tag is [3rd]. It is not required to wear [3rd] tags but should you choose to do so you must remain a member in good-standing.
- VB. Should you represent 3rd Gaming outside of our discord channel or internal digital infrastructure please always do so in good light.
- VC. It is not allowed under any circumstances to speak on behalf of 3rd gaming officially or sign our organization up with any 3rd parties unless you are an admin. Signing up 3rd gaming for events, tournaments, other activities without an administrators permission is forbidden and will result in a ban.
- VI A: [3rd] Recruit: 1. Show up, be active through out the week in game and in Discord. 2. Discover how the clan works and if you get along with everyone and enjoy it. 3. Obey all clan rules 4. Pass or fail 2 week recruit trial.